Monday, January 31, 2011

Treasure Hunt
















Treasures found this weekend.  I was told the black ammonite is from Morocco but I think it might be from Peru.  Several magnatite crystals (the black cube shapes) and a chunk of Aragonite crystals are simple and sparkly.  The hand painted cameo is signed on the back, from Poland but I am not sure how old this might be.
 

The porcelain girl with flower bouquet has a cork stopper and is marked Germany.
Old piece of branch coral and a coral cameo.  I haven't seen a red coral cameo before.
The glass elephants are so sweet although many have chipped trunks or legs. They were part of a bracelet and earring set.  Again not sure on the age, at least 40 years old I suspect.
A pair of blackamoor clip earrings with rhinestone and faux pearls and blackamoor pendant with tiger's eye stone and enamel. 
 
 Lastly a filigree peacock with enamel and turquoise colored stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment